My heart goes out to you if you can relate to any part of this video, because I understand your suffering at a deep level. Most people who experience trauma in abuse spend a lifetime searching for healing and trying to “get it out of them”. You may have no idea that the shame, depression, self-hatred, or anxiety you experience could be a result of the painful things you’ve been through. My heart is to encourage and cheer you on! To inspire you to honor and celebrate your story. I’m not a counselor or therapist of any kind. Just a girl who once was dead, but now I’m alive!! I’ve experienced many modalities of healing, but nothing has healed my heart like the unfailing love and Word of God.
If this message resonates with you and you’d like to come into a community of people just like you, who are learning to honor and celebrate their story, I invite you to join my mailing list. When you do, you’ll receive FREE access to the BEAUTIFUL YOU E-DEVOTIONAL.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- All the previous E-devotionals you may have missed
- A brand new E-devotional every Saturday, straight to your inbox
- My personal journal entries I wrote when God was walking me through brokenness
- Specific truths from God’s Word that turned my life around
- Action steps that assist you in walking out your healing, one step at a time, called “make everyday beautiful”.
This devotional will give you the tools to:
- Embrace your true self and live unapologetically
- Let go of your past and old wounds
- Honor your suffering and pain
- Locate the origin of shame in your life
- Look to God and His love alone for validation
You also get my monthly newsletter to keep you up to date on what’s happening in the Beautiful You community, and email contact with me whenever you have questions or just want to share your story.
Start your journey today and begin the celebration of Beautiful You!!